Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Trapline Garden

Although this spring we have experimented with planting potatoes and rhubarb on the trapline, I don't truly have a 'garden'. Usually, we only spend the cold months, so there hasn't been much point in planting things. But, as we are now beginning to spend a couple of the spring months getting work done on trails and cabins, I have been able to enjoy watching the wild flowers appear. I love discovering each new plant as it pokes it's head out of the moss and dirt. Here I share some of my photos from this spring.





















6 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers. The flowers are always so delicate in colder climates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne! Thanks for visiting the trapline! I love wildflowers...no weeding required. -Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful, what a wonderful place you have to spend time, thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays, it really blesses me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri! Thanks for stopping by the trapline! At this time of year the trapline is under deep snow and below 0 temperatures. It is a very black and white world. These wildflowers are so hardy and so delicate at the same time. I hope you will stop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Paula! They are lovely, aren't they. I can't wait for spring! Thanks for stopping by!-Sue

      Delete

I love to hear from readers! If you bless me with a follow, I always follow back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...